Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Madewell.


 For those of you just tuning in, I am completely obsessed with Madewell. If you haven't shopped them, you should definitely make it a point to check it out. The brand is owned by J.Crew, but the vibe is much more fun and sort of a chic-beachy-preppy. Super cute. I've been drooling over this button down all summer and my boyfriend surprised me with it (+ the hat) today! You can say it was a pretty good day. 

Also, I'm back from summer. It was a "stressful and surreal blur" (holla at you in the comments if you know the movie that's from), and I'm honestly glad that it's over-with; though, of course, there were a lot of good times as well spent with my friends and my family. But as a creature of comfort, I prefer my alone time. Blah, I digress. Anyways, I'm glad to be back and blogging again! 


How's your guys' summer been?

Top, Hat, Jeans, & Sandals - Madewell

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Dude, where the hell have you been? Do you have a secret kind of like a superhero mission every summer? Seriously, I missed you! n_n Hope you don't run away again, cause I'll rant about it for months! :D
    Love the casual outfit here, the sandals are so feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My summer? Lovely. Beach, mountain trails, a bit of everything. Well, there was a nasty weather on the seaside so no sun rays for a week but I hope next year will be better. Good to have you back. Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise from your boyfriend!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Girl From the North Country | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig