Tuesday, January 20, 2015

WARBY PARKER: Home Try-On Service

Haskell in Crystal

Carnaby in Blue Coral

Cass in Blue Slate

Daisy in Aurelia Tortoise

Brooks in Oak Barrel
Out of the five pairs, Brooks was my favorite. The tortoise coloration and the large frames give the glasses a classic vibe. Though I love the look of glasses, I don't wear the ones I have now very often because I don't like seeing the frames in my peripheral vision. Brooks frames are large enough to where it doesn't feel like I'm looking through a window. Warber Parker's home try-on service is a really convenient way to get all the choices online eyeglass shops offer, with the "safety" of going in to a store. I have a pretty round face and would have been way too worried about it to just order frames right off the bat. The service also allows you to go about your daily business wearing the glasses, which really gives the wearer a good feel for if the glasses are worth the investment. Luckily though, none of the glasses are outrageous in price; after wearing each pair around, I think I'm going to order two pairs!

WP's home try-on service is simple, convenient, and free! I highly recommend utilizing this awesome deal if you're in the market for a new pair of stylish spectacles.


 photo BlogSignOff_zpsd7fad70e.png

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wish I wore glasses...They all look great on you! Oh, and your blog is AMAZING :) Have a wonderful day!

    xo
    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
  2. The transparent frame is just adorable! Looks great on you!

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is fantastic <333 I really love how your style and photos
    Looking forward to read more about you :D


    www.leclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!

    http://cocktaildressnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my home try on box today! I LOVE Brooks and am going to order them. That's how I found your blog, because I was googling warby parker brooks frames. But anyway, I just wanted to comment and tell you that the brooks look great on you but I also REALLY love the crystal pair on you!! It makes me want to order another home try on with them in there! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

© Girl From the North Country | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig