Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Second Chance


 I have been super busy lately with school and life. Actually, I'm not sure if I've been busy at all, but I've certainly been overwhelmed with school and life. I haven't had a lot of energy in the day, or good timing for blog pictures, so I thought I would share an outfit post with you all that I at first didn't think I was going to share. Sometimes I take photos and am in a bad mood or something goes wrong or whatever, and I'm kind of done with the whole thing. It's rare, but it does happen. (Maybe to the best of us? I don't know.)

This vest is something I've had in my closet for probably a little less than a year, and I've just now decided it was worth a wear. I never thought I was much for giving second chances, but these photos and this vest are proving me wrong. I hope you enjoy it, that might make being wrong a little more bearable. :)
Jeans - Urban Outfitters | Shoes - Dolce Vita | Shirt - Urban Outfitters | Bralette - Nordstrom | Vest - Nordstrom 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You Looks very stylish, love the Vest

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    Zur Zeit kannst du 3 mediterrane Wohnaccessoires auf meinen Blog gewinnen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!!! :)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look! I kind of love long vests with everything. Your hair looks especially cute here!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete

© Girl From the North Country | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig