Saturday, May 18, 2013

Online Shopping: Nasty Gal!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been super busy with school, work has started picking up for me at Anthro, I'm still moving into my new apartment from my dorm whenever I get the chance and I'm planning a trip back home to Alaska in a week! Needless to say I haven't had much time for blogging. Sad, I know! I've been wanting to do an outfit post, but by the time I'm done with work and school it's late and too dark to do any outside shots. (And my apartment, being unfurnished, isn't proving to be a very inspiring back drop!)
Long story short, I felt it was time to post at least a little something! When I lived in Alaska, there was no malls or clothing stores of any kind for about a thousand miles, and you'd have to take an airplane to get to them! Because of that, I became a pro at online shopping. I've tried a lot of different sites, and have always wanted to try Nasty Gal! Though I've become accustomed and very much prefer shopping in person as apposed to online, it's still an awesome way to buy a little something for yourself! (Just don't do it late at night, you'll buy everything you see! Or... Do it late at night! :) )
Nasty Gal is a site that I've looked at a lot in the past but never ordered from. I'm thinking when I get my first pay check I need the meadow crochet dress or the desert dancer romper. I'm absolutely in love with them! Check out my big wishlist from Nasty Gal's website! What is your opinion on online shopping, and what are your favorite online shops?








 



 


 


 


 


 


 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ah I love Nasty Gal! I dream of the Zeppelin Dress, it will be mine come payday lol

    ReplyDelete

© Girl From the North Country | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig