Monday, April 20, 2015

Instinct

When I put on this outfit, I was doubtful. I wasn't sure if it was flattering or a hot mess, if it was angelic or stupid, or if it was a fashion score or an epic fail. To tell you the truth, I'm still not sure, but I can tell you that after going with my gut and looking at these pictures now, I'm glad I decided on this bold outfit, rather than some of the safer versions I had on before my little photo shoot. It just goes to show, style is only a matter of instinct. 


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. It's definitely sexy angelic! People often play it safe, that's why I like your style so much, you are different! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit doesn't look like you're living in Alaska. Anyway, it looks great on you. I would match it with some white short pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this sheer dress! Its such a dream. I think I have this exact same one actually come to think of it! I got it at urban. Love it babe

    Frank Vinyl : A California Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic! gotta love that sheer dress on you x

    ReplyDelete

© Girl From the North Country | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig