Wednesday, April 8, 2015

MIA



Sorry I've been a little MIA, lately. The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of finals and then an amazing trip to Hawaii. My boyfriend and I decided we were due for a vacation and spent five days in Maui! (That's where I got my tan.) I'll post pictures of our trip here in a few days, after I'm done settling in to the first week of school. It never ends! I bought these pants at the Gap outlet on Maui, and I'm kind of in love with them. They're so easy to style, and ridiculously comfortable. I was hesitant to buy them at first, and then ended up buying this pair and a pair that's really similar. The price tag was very persuasive.

What have you all been up to?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Whoa, can't wait for the Vacation photos, I'm so jelly! :D Yup, school is a pain, I hated it, and I'm so happy it ended :D
    Also, loooving these pants, only you can make an outfit that is consisted of simple pieces, stand out and look so unique and awesome!

    ReplyDelete

© Girl From the North Country | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig