Monday, April 13, 2015

Force of Nature

This dress makes me feel like a bad ass. It makes me feel confident, and sexy, and happy to be a woman. Courtney Love once said, "a woman is a force of nature"; I think we all need an outfit that makes us feel like the forces of nature we are. One of the reasons I love fashion is because it makes such good armor. I, like most every human being, am faced with feelings of loneliness, weakness, discouragement, and self doubt. On a fairly regular basis, even. Fashion, for me, is a way to show the world I'm okay, life hasn't beaten me; I'm tough, I'm beautiful, I'm vulnerable, I'm real. I'm alive.

I'm a force of nature.

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You are a bad ass babe! I'm obsessed with this dress!! There are so many things I want from Reformation but I have no money :( wahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You look wild at the same time docile. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete

© Girl From the North Country | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig